Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fundsachen


Keine Ahnung, wie die Pflanze heißt, mit dem blauen Himmel heute wirkten die Blüten so schön.

She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is
but I know that I can't live without her
she's got a way of pleasin'
I don't know what it is
but there doesn't have to be a reason

She's got a smile that heals me
I don't know why it is
but I have to laugh when she reveals me
she's got a way of talkin'
I don't know why it is
but it lifts me up when we are walkin'

She comes to me when i'm feelin' down
inspires me without a sound, she touches me
and I get turned around
she' got a way of showin'
how I make her feel
and I find the strength to keep on goin'
she's got a light around her
and everywhere she goes
a million dreams of love surround her......

Verfasser unbekannt